1. Purpose AIM ACADEMY processes your personal information as follows:
- Identify your identity
- Communicate and notify you of issues related to the use of AIM ACADEMY Services
- Assess and/ or evaluate your ability to work and your creditworthiness
- Provide one of the AIM ACADEMY Services or many AIM ACADEMY Services that you have requested
- Operate and manage the AIM ACADEMY Services that has been provided to you
- Improve your training or job changing opportunities or arrange specific Services for you
- Verify your education and occupation by contacting schools/ college/ universities/ institutes/ academics/ agencies/ companies
- Process the application during the use of the AIM ACADEMY Service that you have requested
- Investigate and resolve complaints or other inquiries you submit to AIM ACADEMY in relation with AIM ACADEMY Services
- Monitor and improve the performance of AIM ACADEMY Services
- Understand your needs for communication and information so that AIM ACADEMY enhances, improves and adjust AIM ACADEMY Services
- Conduct research, development and statistical analysis related to AIM ACADEMY Services to identify trends and develop new Services that meet your interest
- Help AIM ACADEMY understand your choices of prefered browsers so that AIM ACADEMY can tailor content accordingly
- Detect and prevent fraudulent activity, forgery, fraud, account destruction, or other illegal activities
- AIM ACADEMY may use your name, your company's name or logo, or other information fr om your job advertisements or account of viewing candidate profiles for any or all of the marketing purposes of AIM ACADEMY. For example, company names or logos may be used in newspaper advertisements, direct mail, sales vehicles, posters and other materials related to AIM ACADEMY websites or other products of AIM ACADEMY.
2. You may not restrict the processing of your personal information for the purposes set out in Article 1 - Section IV. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal information by AIM ACADEMY for the above purposes, you must terminate your agreement with AIM ACADEMY for the AIM ACADEMY Services and cease using the Services provided by AIM.
3. AIM ACADEMY will ask for your consent before processing personal information other than the provisions specified in Article 1 - Section IV.
4. In addition, AIM ACADEMY may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Promote and refer you to:
- Other Services of AIM ACADEMY such as: Training, job matching, competition and awards, events, news, content...
- Services of third parties that AIM ACADEMY deems relevant to your interest
- Send you congratulatory messages and/ or notifications of the errors on AIM ACADEMY websites and/ or information of AIM ACADEMY Services.
- Send you tutorials, advice and surveys to maximize your career development, including but not limited to the use of AIM ACADEMY Services.
5. The AIM ACADEMY website has a zone wh ere you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in this zone becomes the property of AIM ACADEMY and AIM ACADEMY may use such feedback (such as success stories) for commercial purposes or reaching you to give you more information.
6. In case of legal requirements, AIM ACADEMY is responsible for cooperating in providing your personal information upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, investigative police related to the illegal acts of User. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on your personal information.